1. Ultimate Web Hosting is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, phone number, email address and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. All data that is stored as available to access from your account area in compliance with GDPR. All data that is stored is within our UK servers of which we can provide more details if needed for compliance of your site by contacting us.
3. Ultimate Web Hosting offer a great value service, by using our service you agree that we will use your personal information to update you about service updates and new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. For all sales where credit/debit card details are given directly to us, we do not store these details, beyond the length of time required to process the sale.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by accessing the “Contacts and Billing Details” section of the customer area. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to allow you to login to the customer area. A cookie is an element of data that our customer area sends to your web browser which is then stored on your system. This is in compliance with GDPR legislation.
7. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org