If you have just purchased a printing package but need to supply artwork for it, you should send all artwork to us, by clicking here.
All artwork should be supplied in the following formats only:
• The file format should be a .pdf, .jpg or .tiff.
• The artwork is produced at 300 dpi.
• The artwork is using CYMK colour mode.
• There is no text or important logos within 6mm of the edges (bleed) – backgrounds can go right to the edges.
• If saved as a pdf, there are no transparancies, and all fonts are converted to outlines and fully embedded.
If all of these guidelines are adhered to, your final product will come out as you expect it to. If you want to use a template to design your artwork, please click here.
If you have any questions relating to artwork, please feel free to contact us.
As a very fast high quality online print retailer, we dont offer paper proofs prior to printing for the majority of products. If you are very concerned and want us to email you a jpg proof, please let us know when placing your order and we will happily accommodate.